BILLET PROTOTYPES OIL
$110 USD - $145 USD
Qty 1 – Catch Can Assembly w/ Bracket
Qty 1 – 17mm Bolt
Qty 2 – 3/8” Hose
Ratchet or Wrenches
PART 1: Preparation
1. Pull Left Fuel Rail Cover (FRC). The four points that hold it down are indicated by the arrows in the picture above.
2. If the FRC Grommets get stuck to the valvetrain covers remove them and reinstall them onto the FRC.
3. Locate 3/8” hose behind the Throttle Body and remove from the crankcase and intake manifold.
4. Hose removed from intake manifold and crank case.
5. The above picture is what the removed hose should look like.
6. Using a 13mm wrench or ratchet remove indicated bolt off the head.
PART 2: INSTALLATION
WARNING: The Catch Can is conductive so take precaution not to hit or touch the positive terminal on the battery during installation. If needed disconnect the negative terminal.
7. Keep Ground wire against the block when you install the catch can.
8. Attach the two 3/8” rubber hoses to each end of the barbed fittings.
9. Use the provided 17mm bolt to secure the catch can to the motor head. Ensure the ground wire is touching the head. Level the catch can and tighten the bolt.
10. Cut rubber hose to desired length and push into the crack case and intake manifold ports.
11. Billet Prototypes Catch Can installed. Arrange your hoses accordingly.
12. Install left Fuel Rail Cover (FRC) and push down as indicated in the picture above.
13. Your Billet catch can install is now complete. Empty catch can as required. Ever Motor has different characteristics so check it regularly.